Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meetings.....

Hello everyone,
This week has been splendid and one packed full of spiritual revelation and long hours! But hey it's all good and it has been great and I can't complain.
  
Just like Hunter we also had a zone meeting on Tuesday of this week. It was great, we kinda talked about the same things that Hunter explained. Pres. Clements is a wonderful man and one who I look up to so much. We talked about burying our weapons of rebellion and be converted to the Lord. We focused on Elder Bednar's conference address in Oct 2012 conference. It talks allot about conversion and how we obtain conversion,because all of us are not converted. We may think if we have a testimony we are converted but our testimony is just a pre- requisite to our conversion. One of my favorite scriptures I have come to love on my mission is in Omni 1:26 which tells us "offer our whole souls as an offering unto him" meaning Jesus Christ. It seems easy to offer our whole souls to Christ but it is challenging for us because we are natural. But how do we offer our whole souls? I found as we take the advice from the anti-nephi-lehi's and burying our weapons of rebellion that's how we become converted to the Lord.... you bury them deep and you never look back. Our weapons of rebellion, I feel all lead back to that one great sin of pride. I know it is hard to do this but like Hunter said as we do this WE CAN FIND REST IN THE LORD.
On Wednesday we went to Bloomington and had a new missionary training meeting where the new missionaries get a special training that lasted all day. It was good, but I was just ready to get out and do something as I had been sitting around for two days in training's.

This weekend was Stake Conference here. It was great, we had two days that we went to and I don't remember much.... sorry....because I was translating the whole thing but it was great. 

Well the week has been great! The weather has cooled way down, it's kinda chilly now. I thought to myself and said "I swear I just got thawed out from the snow!!" but now its right around the corner. haha!!

Love you all and stay cool why your away from school!  
     love always
             Elder Crandall  

Check out these Wild Animals

Spent Pday at the Zoo

Check this out......a McDonald's sign in Hmong....so legit!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment