Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello from Minnesota

Hello everyone!
Well this week has been so good. It has been hot here and it's going to get hotter!! I think the summer is actually here now in Minnesota. We had a really cold winter and now it's summer time!!! It is supposed to be in the upper 90's all week with humidity, which is never fun but it's fun to be a missionary and that is all that counts!

Well it sure was good to see all the pictures and stories from the family meeting Elder Lor and Elder Abbott and also Hunter's trainer. It sure is a blessing to have them in my life and now also our families life...they really are my brothers and heroes and I look up to them so much.

This week has been really good. We have had a super good week in finding people and we met this kid that is going to bring his friends next time we meet. It is really cool to see Gods hand in the work.
I think this week on Sunday I felt kinda like Alma when all his brothers leave to preach the gospel.... it gets kinda lonely now that Elder Abbott left! I have felt a little bit alone but I know that this time is to gain more relationships with other missionaries and its been really good to gain those relationships.

This week I had been thinking about that in Alma 30 he talks about his afflictions.... but that they were swallowed up in the joy of Chirst. Ii felt like I have truly felt that on my mission. It is not that the afflictions go away but that you can bear them and they seem light through the joy of Christ. 

Well its a bit short this week but I love you all and keep it all up. love you all!
       Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment